- Derived from the Sanskrit root-word meaning ‘to bind’, this traditional form of tie-dye is native to the Indian states of Rajasthan and Gujarat. Also known as bandhej, bandhini is a highly skilled technique where the fabric is elaborately tied & dipped in dyes to reveal a dotted design with bright patterns.
- The colors seen in the image may vary from the actual product due to different computer screen resolutions and displays.
- Shipping And Delivery:
Orders will be shipped within 1 to 3 business days from the date of
order. It tentatively takes 2 to 4 business days for a domestic shipment & 7 to 9 business days for an international shipment to be
delivered from the date of dispatch.
If it is urgent & shipping address is in Chennai, then you can arrange a Swiggy/Dunzo pick up.
Any additional taxes/import duties/customs charges levied by the country of import will be borne by the customer.
- CANCELLATION : Cancellation within 24 hours of order placed
- MEASUREMENTS : Length – 228.60cm, Width – 104.14cm
- COLOR : Gold and Maroon
- MATERIAL(S). : Semi Tapeta Silk
- CARE : Dry Clean Only