The block print series in our “Midukki” series is the Ixora flower, which also goes by the names Thechipoo or Chetipoo in Malayalam. Very commonly used in temples in Kerala, this is a flower also known for its medicinal properties. The thing about the Ixora that caught our attention, in addition to its obvious beauty is that they always bloom in bunches. This beauty in unity symbolises the indomitable forces women could be if we all supported, encouraged and had our backs for each other in this world.
- This product is block printed and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process.
- THE SAREE IS AVAILABLE ON PRE-ORDER.
- THE SAREE IS HAND BLOCK PRINTED
- APPROXIMATE LENGTH – 5.5 METERS | HEIGHT – 46 – 50.
- BLOUSE WILL BE 1 M UNSTICTHED RAW SILK FABRIC AS SAME AS THE BORDER AND NOT THE ONE MODEL IS WEARING.
- PURE COTTON KASAVU GOLD ZARI SAREE
SHIPPING AND REFUND :
- FREE SHIPPING ACROSS INDIA*
- WORLD WIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE
- OVERSEAS IS CHARGED
- SHIPS IN 7 TO 15 WORKING DAYS FROM ORDER DATE
- NO EXCHANGE/REFUND/RETURN*