The Endless Knot – This is possibly my favorite print in this series. Although it looks like a contemporary design with its angular edges, the ” endless knot ” is actually quite traditional , where we can find a more South Indian version of it in our very own “KOLAM” .
The “endless knot” lends itself to numerous interpretations, but the one that strikes a chord with us how it is a symbol of the union between wisdom and compassion which is a characteristic of our “MIDUKKI ” woman.
- This product is block printed and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process.
- THE SAREE IS HAND BLOCK PRINTED
- APPROXIMATE LENGTH – 5.5 METERS | HEIGHT – 46 – 50.
- BLOUSE WILL BE 1 M UNSTICTHED RAW SILK FABRIC AS SAME AS THE BORDER AND NOT THE ONE MODEL IS WEARING.
- PURE COTTON KASAVU GOLD ZARI SAREE
- FREE SHIPPING ACROSS INDIA*
- Shipping And Delivery:
Orders will be shipped within 1 to 3 business days from the date of
order. It tentatively takes 2 to 4 business days for a domestic shipment & 7 to 9 business days for an international shipment to be
delivered from the date of dispatch.
If it is urgent & shipping address is in Chennai, then you can arrange a Swiggy/Dunzo pick up.
Any additional taxes/import duties/customs charges levied by the country of import will be borne by the customer.
- NO EXCHANGE/REFUND/RETURN*
- SHIPS IN 3 WORKING DAYS FROM ORDER DATE
- PLEASE NOTE: THE COLOURS YOU SEE ON YOUR DEVICE MAY SLIGHTLY VARY DUE TO THE DIFFERENCE IN INDIVIDUAL’S MONITORDRY CLEAN ONLY