The association of a tree with life is truly universal and the symbol of the “tree of life” in its various constructs has found a place in various ancients civilisations, scriptures and religions. They symbolizes everything from birth to procreation to death and resurrection and everything in between. What we like most about the “tree of life” is how the branches swell high and wide with its roots firmly planted to the ground, much like our “MIDUKKI” women
- This product is block printed and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process.
- THE SAREE IS AVAILABLE ON PRE-ORDER.
- THE SAREE IS HAND BLOCK PRINTED
- APPROXIMATE LENGTH – 5.5 METERS | HEIGHT – 46 – 50.
- BLOUSE WILL BE 1 M UNSTICTHED RAW SILK FABRIC AS SAME AS THE BORDER AND NOT THE ONE MODEL IS WEARING.
- PURE COTTON KASAVU SILVER ZARI SAREE
- FREE SHIPPING ACROSS INDIA*
- Shipping And Delivery:
Orders will be shipped within 1 to 3 business days from the date of
order. It tentatively takes 2 to 4 business days for a domestic shipment & 7 to 9 business days for an international shipment to be
delivered from the date of dispatch.
If it is urgent & shipping address is in Chennai, then you can arrange a Swiggy/Dunzo pick up.
Any additional taxes/import duties/customs charges levied by the country of import will be borne by the customer.
- NO EXCHANGE/REFUND/RETURN*